mystique n : an aura of heightened value or interest or meaning surrounding a person or thing
EtymologyFrom mystique < mysticus. See also mystic.
- Rhymes with: -iːk
ReferencesOnline Etymology Dictionary}}
Mystique may refer to:
- Mystique (comics), a Marvel Comics character associated with the X-Men franchise
- Mercury Mystique, a compact car produced by the Ford Motor Company from 1995 to 2000
- Mystique (company), produced a number of pornographic video games for the Atari 2600 including Custer's Revenge
- Mystique (personality trait), a personality trait similar to charisma
- Matrox Mystique, 2D, 3D and video acceleration card produced by Matrox in 1996/97.
- Mis-Teeq, an English R&B group, split in January 2005
- Music City Mystique, an Percussion Independent World (PIW) Drumline from Nashville, Tennessee.
mystique in Portuguese: Mística (Banda desenhada)
mystique in Vietnamese: Mystique
assumption, attitude, aura, blaze of glory, brilliance, brilliancy, charisma, climate of opinion, common belief, community sentiment, conceit, concept, conception, conclusion, consensus gentium, consideration, cult, cultism, envelope, estimate, estimation, ethos, eye, feeling, general belief, glamour, glory, halo, idea, illustriousness, impression, inscrutability, ism, judgment, lights, luster, magic, mind, mystery, nimbus, notion, numinousness, observation, opinion, personal judgment, point of view, popular belief, position, posture, presumption, preternaturalism, prevailing belief, public belief, public opinion, radiance, reaction, resplendence, resplendency, sentiment, sight, splendor, stance, strangeness, supernaturalism, theory, thinking, thought, view, way of thinking